A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting increased awareness and respect for persons with learning disabilities (LDs). As an association, we engage the community and professional groups to assist in their understanding of LDs. We also provide support and resources for families and individuals dealing with LDs so that they can be successful. We offer a number of programs and services that individuals and families can draw from to better understand LDs.
- Summer social skills program for kids with LD/ADHD: Sunshine Day Camp
- Workshops for parents, teachers, workplaces and community groups on a variety of topics related to LD/ADHD
- Monthly Parent Support/Education Nights (October-June)
- One-on-one consulting sessions with families and individuals
- Access to a wide range of resource materials at the Roy Cooper Memorial Resource Centre
Âges servis: Tous âges
Région desservie Ottawa-Carleton